Monday, May 24, 2010

Ready for take off

This look was inspired by a comment i saw on makeupgeek's forum by Nepenthe. She mentioned to get that "purple" look it was actually M.A.C.'s "Stars N' Rockets" on a black base. I have both, so I immediately went to go play in my makeup!

Item's Used:

Hard Candy's Foiled Again Shimmer Stick in black (blended out all over the lid)
UDPP on lowerlash line
M.A.C.'s Stars N' Rockets all over lid/inner lash line
M.A.C.'s Jewel Blue in crease/outter lash line
M.A.C.'s Fluidline in Blacktrack
Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in the translucent rainbow color.
Maybelline's Great Lash in Black Black

Pardon the stupid expression on my face, hahah, sometimes i just get a bit TOO excited when i'm taking pictures! I wish my camera would've picked up the purple tone a bit more from Stars N' Rockets, it's such a beautiful tone in person, and depending on how you move it really showed the DuoChrome effect.

Items on the rest of my face:
Loreal's Studio Effect's, color corrector in green
Hard Candy's color corrector palette in fair/light
Revlon's Custom Color Foundation setting 1 and 2 mixed
(they never put enough of each setting in the container i swear!)
Origin's Blush in Spice
Hard Candy's  Baked Blush in Coral

Eyebrows are filled with M.A.C.'s Cranberry and Mulch.


I'm not 100 percent sure what happened in the center of my lashes in this picture. The glitter liner probably attacked!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I must buy Stars and Rockets, its sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do it!!! if you use it on top of TFSI or UDPP it's a really really pretty hot pink color with puprple tones to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and vibrant! Looks awesome with your eye colour.

    ReplyDelete