Sunday, May 23, 2010


I'm not too sure of what to write on here, to be quite honest, but I do know that I'm ready and willing to share my love, my curse, and knowledge (or lack there of) that i have with makeup.
I live in Peoria, Arizona for the time being, with my boyfriend Max, and my cat Ally. You'll grow to love both of them as much as I do :D

Now, on with the main reason we're here. EOTD'S, FOTD'S, so on and so forth!!
(EOTD = eye of the day FOTD = face of the day)


Items used for this look

Face:
Hard Candy's Ultra-light primer
Hard Candy's Concealer palette in Fair/Light
Revlon Custom Color Foundation, setting 1

Eyes:
Hard Candy's Foiled Again shimmer stick, in black.
M.A.C.'s Museum Bronzed all over the lid/lower lash line
M.A.C.'s Copperized in the crease/outer lash line
M.A.C.'s Yogurt for highlight under the brow
M.A.C.'s Fluidline in Black track, for liner.
M.A.C.'s Zoomlash in black, for mascara.
M.A.C.'s Liquidlast Liner for gold dots on outer edge of eye.

Cheeks:
Origin's blush in Spice for contouring
Hard Candy's baked blush in coral for apples of cheeks.

Lips:
Benefit's Glitz and Glam lipgloss in the gold tone (not too sure on the name, and i'm too lazy to go check haha)




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blog and your first post! :]

    I love the look, definitely inspired me to do some sort of bronze look tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! First post! You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Awesome! When I saw all of your make-up pictures on facebook, I thought to myself that you should make a blog about it. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one!

    ReplyDelete