Sunday, June 6, 2010

I made it!!

Oh goodness gracious, I'm finally in Chicago!! After an oh so lovely 3 1/2 DAY DRIVE, we pulled up to the front door at 4:30 in the morning.

Words of advice for those who plan to move, if you do decide to tow your car behind another, be prepared to drive 45 miles an hour. the entire time. :]

Not to mention, make sure your safety chains are nice and secure, the cops like to pull you over for that! (we did TWICE!) but we only got warnings, so just be nice, and they'll be nice to you.

I'll try to get some looks taken soon, but we're still getting settled. We got my car cleared for the most part so we could get it off the tow dolly, and we got our mattress off the top of the SUV but everything else is still piled up! LOTS OF WORK TO DO!!!

I thank you lovelies for keeping up with me, and thank you for your safe trip wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment